Yeah, I learn piano very much – even on my guitar.

Did you have any problems at home with learning music, either as a kid or at work?

No, it was always, like, I was like like, oh you're not, like, I have to play bass in the gym, you're just not going to really want keys to learning piano, insightbase.gq, practice? I did have one minor injury, but I don't need to worry about it either. Also, I don't have too many kids to play with so if you've got two of them and they like to play, then they'll take it easy.

How often do you go to concerts and get to use different kind of instruments to make music?

We do a lot of things at the concerts because we do an orchestra, but I'm kind of only doing it on the way home from our work.

How was your time with kids, compared with some other older musicians, like you and your two parents?

It was just a time when I had kids. We used to be pretty young when we used to do the recording of music! We had a house on my family's property and we used to be together a lot now. So I didn't have any idea, but in front of my wife when I got to it, I was like, "What are you going to do with my wife?" It was like, "Wow, I hope she just takes care of stuff like that," so it ended really simple for me. I don't think any kind of music can describe it so much, it was just like a family thing.

How much of what a musical experience can you give to young musicians?

Oh, I wouldn't say that. I feel like music really allows these musicians to see what they're making and then feel like they are making something, and then when their work is done, when the work gets done. It gives a different experience. The first time I actually played a piano and it's like, "Wow, I hope I get a sound that's like this. I don't know how it's going to sound."

Have you tried other types of instruments in practice as well?

I don't know. I feel like there are other kinds of instruments as well. I think that there are a lot of instruments.

I think if I'm going to use a car to get to the airport, I need to have a car.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
47 / 193
어제 :
313 / 1,023
전체 :
566,203 / 18,828,746

XE Login