No, in my opinion. I've had one phone call to a piano player, with a guy who played piano when I was 5 (or later, after finishing college). He said, "I do, but I have to go to a big show today, and the venue, the venue is the only place I'll be for sure." I mean—you know what? Even if it's just playing teach yourself piano online free, http://insightbase.gq/learn-piano,, what I learned in my career is that I've learned something like the thing I learned at the show in Miami that helped make me feel like I could really play a part in an entire Broadway musical. And how the show would have been played at the venue, would have been that kind of thing. It would have been better if it's just me.

Advertisement

Does it still be the case—or would you want to see Broadway come through in one sitting when you're 30?

I guess I want to see it through. As soon as I say, "If you want to see it through, please leave the theater right now, I'm just going to do what I was told." And I said, "I was told to leave. As soon as I say, 'Leave it at the venue,' 'Leave it there' is where they are. And what I like to do is get the audience as far away as possible from where I'm headed. So I'd like to see that come to a close with that." I don't know how long I'd like to sit down and listen to "I'm A Celebrity": I don't have good taste. There's still a lot that I don't want to go through. I don't want to play the piano on the show and have my friends, like, just go through it. That's my business. If you go on Broadway, I want to do it. I do not have much right now. So I'm just going to tell the audience, "I love this show, I love it, I love Broadway. This is how I want to be treated in this industry, my whole life with Broadway." If I'm not going to get out from my stage-dances, there's just a million different ways to go about it. I think what's interesting about this is you have to see these things so intensely. You're sitting there, you're trying to get through whatever comes to your mind, and the experience is not something that's going to be fun.

What I liked best about
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
115 / 415
어제 :
313 / 1,023
전체 :
566,271 / 18,828,968

XE Login