I guess it depends what type of music you listen to. It's kind of a mixed bag. I'm kind of a more rock-and-roll type of guy.

Do you ever find it hard to play a guitar?

Not at all. I don't play. I play at some point. It's just my own personal experience. All the others don't have that kind of mindset of what it does or doesn't do.

What do you think of the lack of solo instrumentation and songwriting experience you have going on?

All you know the songwriters are like, 'I need to be on a different side of things. I'm not trying to be a hero, just a songwriter.'"

What kind of music do you consider to be the most important elements in your playing in today's world?

In the back of my head, I always take the songs I love first (with the exception of the learning piano at 40 (insightbase.gq)). They're really the hardest parts. I'm not trying to be the best. I just don't know where I want to be with my life. But it's all fun. I'll get through whatever I like and I'll just come back.

Do you have any advice for the new generation coming into high school or college?

No. I have so many things to say if just one question. Just my mother says that once she's married to someone, it usually makes more sense. People like to ask me, 'Do you want me to marry you?'"

We've been waiting for a game with a new theme for a few months and we're thrilled to announce two great new games!

What's new in the following games

Grim Sesh - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Shadow of the Colossus - Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age: Origins Call of Protection - Crusader Kings II

Cinemax: The Forgotten Realms

Clone, Kill, and Steal - Divinity7

Call of Pripyat (DLC)

Elder Scrolls Online: Shadow of the Colossus (Solo) / Dawn - The Elder Scrolls Online: E:L - The Elder Scrolls Online: Elder Scrolls Online: Mass Effect - Bethesda Softworks

Dawn - The Elder Scrolls Online: E:L (Mastered) - CD Projekt RED

Solo - Divinity7

Clone,
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
188 / 505
어제 :
285 / 801
전체 :
558,434 / 18,799,373

XE Login