What's a little more than the beginner's piano learning methods (http://insightbase.gq/)? A great book to learn piano and learn all about new players. I've also got a great podcast. You can listen on WINE. I'm a very passionate student, and I really enjoy watching all the new stuff. Learning new songs is what I love to do most when I'm in college. I just want to learn stuff. And then I don't realize the depth or any of the things I'm doing. There is a difference. I want to learn everything, and I want to really learn all the things. So I'm really into that. I want to be able to practice and learn new stuff. I don't want to make a lot of mistakes and give in before that. So I'm an amazing learner. And because I love practicing and learning everything, I love teaching new people. I know that I'll have to learn an even deeper level of how to teach myself. It's just that I never want to be taught by somebody who wants to do nothing, but rather to learn something that's just really deep. So I'm really really into that.

Do you have any songs that you're singing as well?

I love those songs! (Laughs.) I really do!

But, that's not all! There are some that I'm learning. There are some that I haven't even thought of and I'm just learning from them.

Oh, okay, my dad did a great show for me with his show This Is What Happens. And I didn't learn anything from him, no matter how big his show was. But I know that for the most part, he was telling how bad I was learning, and he was giving me lessons on how to improve. And that's how my dad taught me. So that's really what I look forward to learning.

But do you know anyone that you haven't played with already?

Yeah, I don't have no music experience, but I had a friend that I played with a little while back who played a lot of violin, and I played with him. And he was a very good friend of mine, and he was a great teacher. And I really like that, even though I don't know him as well as his other friends. But he was teaching me how to improve. So that was really my first music teacher, which has always been my goal, and I really liked him as a teacher.

You've
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
290 / 969
어제 :
300 / 1,327
전체 :
566,133 / 18,828,499

XE Login