Sexy2call

조회 수 5 추천 수 0 2020.07.15 09:23:24
His hands found my breasts, נערות ליווי brilliant fingers coaxed my nipples to hard little nubs again, and in addition they ached with every pinch. My clit started to throb, and I thrust my hips while using arousal which had been building again inside me.

"What do you need, my love?" he asked. I licked my lips and נערת ליווי motioned downward with my eyes.

"Taste me," I said. He smiled and licked his lips and leaned forward because pulled my panties towards side. My clit am engorged it peeked out above the folds of my pussy, anf the husband exhaled a hot breath about it and I gasped at how good it felt.

And his hot breath was replaced by his warm, wet tongue. He swirled it in little circles down the whites of my pussy after which inside the other, never quite dipping it inside me but tough enough that this pressure of the swirl made its way straight away to my clit.

I moaned as I ground my pussy against his mouth. I wanted to feel his soft, wet lips encircle my clit. I needed him to suck it into his mouth as he flicked advertising online with all the tip of his tongue. Here is more info regarding נערות ליווי look into the web-page. I desired to glance at the wetness of another orgasm drench his lips and נערות ליווי chin. And after that I wanted to feel his cock inside me. Oh fuck, Needed to have his cock inside me.

I looked down and נערת ליווי pleaded with my eyes for him to make me come. He smiled and kept eye contact with me, and after that plunged his tongue inside me and lapped up my juices after which slid his tongue around flick within my clit. I'm riding to the edge of another orgasm, and he was making me ride it, making me squirm. My legs tingled and twitched when he took me close and then backed me away. He was teasing me now as I did teased him, and every tiny flick of his pointed tongue sent a blissful jolt of ecstasy inside me that gradually filled me to overflowing.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수

오늘 :
75 / 167
어제 :
227 / 661
전체 :
571,394 / 18,847,618

XE Login